Summer is officially here and I’m excited to share with you this super simple Guacamole Salsa Fresca Bites! I used the Salsa Fresca Blue Corn Tortilla Chips from Jackson’s Honest which has the perfect amount of spice that compliments the creaminess of the guacamole and goat cheese and sweetness of the cherry tomatoes. Each bite is bursting with flavor and is sure to please your taste buds. I’ve been a fan of Jackson’s Honest’s products from way back because their potato chips and tortilla chips are cooked in coconut oil versus canola which most chips on the market are cooked with. I can barely taste the coconut flavor (which is a plus since I’m not a big coconut person) and I love how they have different varieties to choose from!
Look no further as you plan your menu for any upcoming summer parties because these Guacamole Salsa Fresca Bites would be the perfect appetizer that will wow your friends and family. If you’re looking for a fun drink to serve this with these bites, check out my Refreshing Margarita Punch!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bag Jackson's Honest Salsa Fresca Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a medium-sized bowl, add avocados, sweet onion, ¼ cup of the chopped cilantro, garlic powder and lime juice. Mix well until combined.
- Arrange Jackson's Honest Tortilla Chips on a large serving plate.
- Top each chip with about 2 tsp of guacamole, a pinch each of goat cheese and cilantro then half a cherry tomato.
- Serve immediately.