I like to use my slow cooker when I’m doing my weekly meal prep because it saves me so much time in the kitchen. This Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork Tenderloin recipe has less than 5 ingredients and prep time is less than 1 minute so it’s one of my go-to recipes that never fails. I usually make this using boneless, skinless chicken breasts but I also like to use pork tenderloin as well.
Serve it with some cilantro lime rice or cauliflower rice and you have a meal that you’ll enjoy again and again!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 24oz salsa verde in a jar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions.
- Place it in a slow cooker and pour half (12oz) of salsa verde and sprinkle cumin on top of it.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. It is ready once the pork shreds easily with a fork.
- Drain excess liquid and mix in the remaining salsa verde.
- Top with chopped cilantro before serving.