I can guarantee that this Slow Cooker Turkey Chili will be part of your meal prep rotation because it’s easy, delicious and will satisfy your comfort food cravings!
I’ve been making it twice a month and it’s almost always gone within a day or two. This is a bean-less chili that is chock-full of veggies so it’s filling but not heavy at all. It literally takes no more than 15 minutes to prepare this and brown the turkey before letting the slow cooker take over and do the rest of the work for you. I like to top mine with some goat cheese and green onions then dig in while its still piping hot!
- 2 pounds ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (28oz-can) diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey and brown until no longer pink, about 5 - 8 minutes.
- Transfer cooked ground turkey to a slow cooker and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4½ hours.