I’m not much of a football fan but I always look forward to making something my husband and I will enjoy on game day. We’ve always defaulted to plantain chips with guacamole, bacon wrapped dates and my go to Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings.
This year I’ve decided to add something new while maintaining a simple, quick and easy spread. I wouldn’t want to still be cooking in the kitchen once they start showing those cool commercials during superbowl!
Say hello to this creamy crab dip.
Nothing beats digging into this fresh from the oven, hot and savory creamy goodness and shoveling it into your mouth. Just be careful to let it cool a bit because you don’t want to burn your tongue and numb out your taste buds!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add all ingredients except the mayonnaise in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Transfer mixture to a 10 oz (300 g) ramekin or casserole dish.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly on top.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly and the top starts to brown.
- Let it cool for 8 to 10 minutes before serving with plantain chips.