We had the Chicken with Rosemary and Mushroom Glaze for dinner and below is the recipe reprinted with permission from Neely Quinn, the author or the 21 Day Paleo Cleanse e-book. I used ghee instead of the coconut oil to make it yummier. Another one skillet meal that requires minimal prep work and leftovers are always awesome for lunch the next day!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4-6 oz each)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbs coconut oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh or dried rosemary leaves
- 2 cups white button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Season chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbs coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add chicken and cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F, or until there is no pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, add remaining coconut oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add rosemary and garlic. Simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.
- Pour mushroom mixture over chicken to serve.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Paleo Foodie Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.