How do you turn something ordinary into extraordinary? Simple. Slather it with Roasted Garlic Marrow Butter! This rich and decadent topping is packed with flavor that will catapult your tastebuds into overdrive. I added a generous dollop on top of pan grilled burger sliders and was immediately transported to a happy place. Interested yet?
I made my awesome Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings to go along with the slider and D was one happy camper tonight!
- 1½ pcs beef bone marrow
- ½ cup ghee
- 1 head of roasted garlic *
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast bones at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Scoop out the cooked marrow and combine it with roasted garlic and ghee.
- Puree using a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until it solidifies a little bit.
- Transfer it into a sheet of parchment paper and roll into a log.
- Freeze for at least 30 minuts until hard.
- Slice and use as needed.