This recipe is inspired by the Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe from the Primal Blueprint Cookbook. It is a 2 ingredient meal that is a quick go to meal on a busy night. I used ground andouille and spicy italian sausages in lieu of the kielbasa used in the original recipe.
- 2 pcs andouille sausage, crumbled
- 2 pcs spicy italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chopped cabbage on a baking sheet and top with crumbled sausages.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove foil and set broiler on high for 5 minutes to crisp up the sausages.
- Mix everything together and server.