This is a refreshing salad that pairs well with the Lebanese Kafta.
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomates, halved
- ¼ cup shallots, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Penzeys Fines Herbs seasoning *
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cucumber, grape tomatoes, shallots and fresh mint in a bowl.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, fines herbs seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with the vinaigrette and serve.
* dried parsley and chives can be substituted for fines herbes
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Paleo Foodie Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.