Yesterday I have successfully completed Level 3 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox! Another round done and I plan to do this once every season as a reset for my body and to keep my eating habits in check.
Tonight I’m back to swinging kettlebells after a 4 day hiatus due to appointments and events that I had to prioritize so i’ll be feeling this tomorrow for sure but I’m proud to say I was able to go with a 16kg bell when we did the on the minute swings! I’m taking it easy this week since my friends and I are participating in the upcoming Rogue Runner this Saturday in Temecula. We’ve been looking forward to this 10K (with 25 obstacles) so it should be a lot of fun and I hope I’d get enough help to be able to get up that 8 foot wall!
Dinner tonight is a nice sea bass fillet with a delicious butter sauce that I adapted from this recipe at food.com served with a side of roasted asparagus and onions.
- 1 lb sea bass fillet *
- 4 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1½ tbsp shallots, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp jalapeno, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry. lightly coat with coconut oil, season with salt and pepper and place on foil lined baking pans.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until fish is opaque and flaky.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce by combining ghee, shallots, jalapeno, lime juice and salt in a bowl. Mix together.
- Once fish is cooked, pour sauce on top and serve with roasted vegetables.